Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stuff For Sale

Our smallish house is being overrun by toddler STUFF and it's time for my semi-annual clear out sale :)

We're going to try this out instead of Kijiji and we'll see how it goes! It's kind of an online garage sale, for people who are lazy and don't have a garage. Unless otherwise noted, everything here was purchased new and gently used by one (kind of freakishly neat + careful) little girl in our smoke-free, pet-free home.

Here's how it will work... If you see something you like, please leave a comment on that post - the first to comment gets the goods. Unless you're sure that I already have it, please include your email address in the comment OR email me at the address below so I know how to get in touch with you. Everything can be picked up from our home in Winnipeg, or we can chat to make other arrangements. I'll take cash or cheque at time of pick-up.

Any questions, please email me at runlindsayrun (at) gmail (dot) com.

Simple, right? Awesome. Let's go!

- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment