Monday, August 15, 2011

Snowsuits!

It's not really a secret that we like babyGap snowsuits here. In fact, I should probably be paid to market them. They're down-filled which makes them extra-warm without being extra-bulky. And they wash LIKE A DREAM (the faux fur around the hood snaps or zips off and then back on again in a flash).

I have B's old snowsuits from the last two winters for sale. Both are in like-new condition. Seriously. The jackets were worn for one winter each but still look pristine. The snow pants were worn about three times x ten minutes for a grand total of about a half hour each. Ridiculous, right?


Snowsuit #1:
babyGap warmest jacket + snow pants
Colour: Dark Chocolate Brown (pictured)
Size 18-24mo

Snowsuit #2:
babyGap warmest jacket + snow pants
Colour: Champagne/Sand
Size 2T

I would like to keep them in sets, please. Each set retails for 69.95 (jacket) + 49.95 (pants). I'm asking $60/set.

I also have matching toddler mittens + Size 7 boots (Thinsulate for babyGap). Email or leave me a message if you're interested! I'll be listing those in the next couple of days.

1 comment: